Recruitment Resourcer – Permanent Opportunity – Twyford (Near Reading/ Wokingham)
Resourcing Solutions is a leading and award winning recruitment specialist in Engineering and Construction disciplines for Rail, Power and the Built Environment/Construction.
Our Rail team are now looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the candidate side of the recruitment process, conducting telephone interviews and ensuring our candidates have the right competencies for our clients.
We offer great training and development opportunities so no previous recruitment experience is required, however you must have a great attitude towards work and be able to work within a team.
Our benefits package is as impressive as our people:-
• Excellent basic salary and an uncapped commission scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Sickness insurance
• Enhanced pension scheme
• Clothing allowance
• Regular exciting incentive schemes including VIP trips away
• On- going training and development
• Funding to study industry specific and management qualifications
• Leading edge technology to give you the edge over your competitors
• Option to finish at 4:30pm on a Friday
• Perkbox – (hundreds of great employee Perks including discounts on gym membership and high street shopping)
Operating across 3 sites, we have 100 staff and have over 20 years of recruitment experience in our sectors. We are additionally supported by our parent company which employ over 700 recruitment staff in 14 offices across 4 continents – the opportunities with us are endless!
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Quantity Surveyor, J2754280 East Grinstead / Crawley £35k - £45k annual salary I am currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager (Rail) Location: Surrey/Greater London Job ref: J2754927 Duration: Permanent I have a requirement...
Estimator (Rail) Pay: £400 per day Location: Slough & London We have been requested by our client to recruit an Estimator on a freelance or...