Senior Recruitment Consultant – Commercial desk RAIL and CONSTRUCTION Reading
Resourcing Solutions is a leading and award winning recruitment specialist in Engineering and Construction disciplines for Rail, Power and the Built Environment/Construction.
Operating across 3 sites, we have 100 staff and have over 20 years of recruitment experience in our sectors. We are additionally supported by our parent company which employ over 700 recruitment staff in 14 offices across 4 continents – the opportunities with us are endless!
We are looking to appoint 2 Senior Recruiters to expand our team based in Ruscombe. You will be responsible for working within the commercial sector placing candidates into the rail and construction sectors.
Our Rail division generates over £6m NFI and is home to 3 of biggest billers, so you will have the opportunity to learn from the very best in the industry. Couple that with our exceptional candidate network, our PSL inclusion with the majority of employers of choice within our sectors many of which have worked with us since 1996, this is an opportunity not to be missed if you are keen to propel your career and earning potential forwards!
Our benefits package is as impressive as our people:-
- Excellent basic salary and an uncapped commission scheme
- Progressive Holiday scheme
- Heath cash plan
- Wellbeing cash back plan (£ towards gym/trainers/massages/weekends away!)
- Company car / allowance scheme (dependent on position)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Regular exciting incentive schemes including VIP trips away
- On- going training and development
- Funding to study industry specific and management qualifications
- Leading edge technology to give you the edge over your competitors
- Option to finish early on a Friday
Apply now or contract Rebecca Bainton at Resourcing Solutions head office.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We have an excellent opportunity for a Planner to join a civil engineering business in a period of rapid growth. This is an exciting permanent role...
Quantity Surveyor Luton & Oxford £280 to £350 per day on a contracted basis 6 months+ contract We have an immediate requirement for a...
Senior Quantity Surveyor Covering Aylesbury, Luton, Oxford contracts £425 - £450 per day We have an immediate requireent for a NEC3...